Oct 13, 2012

Quick Story: Eye Exam


A doctor story: 

I was performing a complete physical, including the visual acuity test. I placed the patient twenty feet from the chart and began, "Cover your right eye with your hand." He read the 20/20 line perfectly. "Now your left."
Again, a flawless read. "Now both," I requested. There was silence. He couldn't even read the large E on the top line I turned and discovered that he had done exactly what I had asked; he was standing there with
both his eyes covered. I was laughing too hard to finish the exam.

Related Postings:The Patch
Pelvic Exam
Getting Older
Blind Leading the Blind
Two Little Kids

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about eye exams in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about eye exams. Keep it up! This is a good read. You have such an interesting and informative page.
    The two primary types of cover tests are the alternating cover test and the unilateral cover test (cover-uncover test).
    We are pleased to provide ocular allergy therapy.

    eye exams Peabody, MA

    ReplyDelete