Sep 8, 2012

Quick Story: Pelvic Exam


A doctor story:


A new, young MD doing his residency in OB was quite embarrassed performing female pelvic exams. To cover his embarrassment he had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The middle-aged lady upon whom he was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassed him. 

He looked up from his work and sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?" 

She replied, "No doctor, but the song you were whistling was, 'I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener.'"



Oscar Mayer can be found here! Gotta love those hot dogs!




The Oscar Mayer Wiener song can found here
I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
That is what I truly wish to be
cause if i were a oscar mayer weiner
everyone would be in love
oh everyone would be in love
everyone would be in love with me




Related Postings:Baby in a Cab





No comments:

Post a Comment