Nov 28, 2012

The Best and the Worst Short Stories of 2012


 Based on pageviews:


The Least Viewed Quick Story of 2012: Two Little Kids

Two little kids are in a hospital, lying on stretchers next to each other, outside the operating room. 

The first kid leans over and asks, "What are you in here for?" 

The second kid says, "I'm in here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little nervous." 

The first kid says, "You've got nothing to worry about. I had that done when I was four. They put you to sleep, and when you wake up they give you lots of Jell-o and ice cream.. It's a breeze" 

The second kid then asks, "What are you here for?" 

The first kid says, "A circumcision." 

The second kid replies, "Whoa! Good luck buddy, I had that done when I was born. Couldn't walk for a year."


Original posting can be found here

The Best Short Story of 2012: KY Jelly Story

A doctor story:


I was caring for a woman and asked, "So how's your breakfast this morning?"

"It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste" the patient replied.

I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled "KY Jelly."
KY Jelly (a lubricant)  is made by Johnson & Johnson
The USA's Kentucky state (abbreviated KY)

Original posting can be found here



Don't forget to like Dr. Carm on Facebook. You can view updates, funny sayings, and cartoons!

No comments:

Post a Comment